Tutorials by Cho
I made my first layout!
post Tuesday, December 18, 2012 speech bubble 1 comment(s)

A few hours I worked on this :) Not really MY layout, I use someone's basecodes. But I fully edit it. So, please respect me as well as who made the basecodes / things used.


Click for full size.


Read the theme using guide carefully before using this theme. This theme is tiny, so please refrain from having big, long post.

Theme Specifications:
Theme Using Guide:
I will make a Version 2 of the theme, since I know there's a fail at the theme scrolling, I've done things and it wouldn't work. So you can keep updated with this (:
Please comment if you are using this theme or planning to!
Cho
get to know me
Hi! I'm Cho and I love bubble tea so much. Yes I love HTML/CSS too. Might be kinda hiatus. This is a theme NOT made by me :) *check out credits. I might make a theme someday, I'm still learning all these stuff, that's all.